• 100s of signed editions, woodblock prints, cut-outs, clothing and jewellery by Britain’s leading graphic artists
• Highly collectible pieces from £15 to £300
• Create your own unique cut-outs using Noma Bar’s celebrated art-making machine
• Free cut-out and live drawing workshop with Noma Bar on Saturday 26th November
• Open 26 November to 24 December in much talked-about temporary Soho space
Following a series of critically acclaimed shows in 2011, Outline Editions launches a huge new collection of affordable limited edition art and merchandise by Britain’s most innovative graphic artists for Christmas at its buzzing pop-up gallery in Berwick Street market.
The show includes fresh screen prints by internationally renowned master of the visual double-entendre Noma Bar, woodblock prints by godfather of the graphic art scene Anthony Burrill, a brand new collection of screen prints and animal woodblock prints by iconographiste Patrick Thomas, and gorgeous, gold-leafed exotica from Kristjana S Williams (aka Beyond The Valley), among many others.
In addition to the wall art, Outline Editions will be selling a brand new range of cloth¬ing and jewellery by wunderkind Kate Moross as well as limited edition books, vinyl and merchandise by other artists from our unrivalled line-up of graphic talent.
Until 28th November the gallery will also be hosting Noma Bar’s extraordinary giant dog’s head sculpture/cutting machine – the star of this year’s London Design Festival – which allows visitors to create their own unique Noma Bar cut-outs from as little as £20 (contact Outline Editions for details of a free cut-out and live drawing workshop with the artist on Saturday 26th November).
Other in-demand artists showing new work at this festive extravaganza include: Claire Scully, Vic Lee, James Joyce, David Foldvari, Sarah King, Emily Forgot, Hellovon, and Supermundane.
• Outline Editions’ Christmas show runs from until 24 December,
Tuesday to Saturday, 12pm to 6.30pm at 94 Berwick St, London W1F 0QF
• Prints priced from £15 to £300
• All pieces also available to buy from the online shop: www.outline-editions.co.uk