Just launched at ‘Saturday in Design’ in Melbourne, is Zenith Interior’s new, patent pending, work flow management system ‘Ctrl™’. See marketing release: (http://www.zenithinteriors.com.au/news/57/ctrl-how-you-work).
• Tool-less, above desk adjustment by the end user with easy release locking systems.
• Flexible configurations for both the client and end user.
• Able to take a large range of accessories.
• Encourages activity based working and work space customisation
• All accessories slide effortlessly without needing to disengage from the rail, or can be locked in place.
• Available November 2012.
• Allows a paper tray to be removed from anywhere in a stack without disturbing other trays.
• User can freely place the trays anywhere on the tower.
• Quick release mechanism allows the user to remove, lock or slide the tower along the rail without tools.
• Compatible with a wide range of pinnable, writeable, fabric wrapped, acoustic dividing screens (shown with Woven Image EchoPanel).
• Screens can specified in any shape or pattern.
• Screens can be removed and reconfigured by the end user.
Monitor arm mount
• Accepts a number of different monitor arms (shown with CBS Flo)
• End user can install and remove as desired.
• Can be locked in place, or free to slide along the rail.
• Compatible with a number of different lights (shown with CMS Libelle light)
• Can be installed or removed by the end user via a push button release.
Ctrl™ designed by Zenith Design Studio.