The packaging includes one DIN A0 poster with 6 different patterns from which you can choose one to apply/use.
‘Words; pattern sheet’ comes with a short description (in english, dutch and german).
1. Choose the pattern of your favourite word or text and find a suitable spot.
Depending on the choice, cut the pattern sheet and tape together and then attach the poster to the wall or to a board with appropriate dimensions.
2. Make sure you have sufficient nails and hammer through each of the dots of the chosen pattern.
3. String a thread or yarn from nail to nail following the chosen design on the poster.
4. Tear away the poster – smaller sections are removed easily with a pair of tweezers.
5. Take a few steps back and enjoy your own ‘Word’.
Tip: By chosing the sort of nails and colour of the thread or yarn you can match your work with the rest of your interior.